Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Back in the Bay

I am back in the Bay and the bikes are getting ready. My father and I shipped my bike back to Montreal (it's the sleeker of the two) and we pulled Sam's out of storage. I spent Saturday making a few small repairs, changing up some handlebars, cleaning air filters, charging batteries, etc and then taking both bikes out for a ride. Then I dropped them off at a local shop on Monday to get the real work done.

The bikes are back in the garage tomorrow at which point my Dad, Trevor, and I will start swapping in a lot of the parts we've received from A Vicious Cycle. Among the things we'll be swapping in are some great tires. We'll write about them more soon. They're that awesome.

Our departure is less than two months off. Miles to go before I sleep, as Frost said. But we're getting it all together. We'll keep you up to date on our preps and packing. As always, tips are welcomed.

No comments:

Spread the Net - www.spreadthenet.org