Thursday, April 17, 2008

Back in the Saddle

It's been two weeks since we've last posted, and what a two weeks! Sam has been out and about in Afghanistan and I've been confined to my office finishing my dissertation. With a loud (and most probably dull) thud on the department secretary's desk, I freed myself of this responsibility on Tuesday. I now await trial by jury in June!

But, in the meantime, expect a lot more action on the site. I'll be prepping our bikes over the next month and we'll be putting them in a crate at the beginning of May. And expect a few more bike stories in the meantime.

As always, keep in touch and keep looking ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am a reader from the Philippines. I found your site very interesting. It is worth the visit.

Spread the Net - www.spreadthenet.org